TouchFreeze docks in your system tray (KDE/Gnome) and disables button click events while typing.
TouchFreeze project is similar to ksynaptics if you know that but more simple.
· no configuration of the touch pad
· ksynaptics ranks high on powertop
· thus needs Xevie Extension to be enabled in xorg.conf
· no additional dependencies but Qt4 and libXevie
· Xevie header
What's New in This Release:
· adding GPL3 license to each source file (important for packaging)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· patch send by Jon Nelson fixes buggy path of synclient binary which could cause segfaults under certain distros esp. SuSE