TorrentParse GTK 0.2
TorrentParse GTK Parses BitTorrent Torrent files and extracts useful information from them.
TorrentParse GTK is written in PHP-GTK. It is aimed to be a cross-platform program similar to TorrentSpy (Windows-only).
It can do most things that TorrentSpy can, except make torrents and check completed downloads. It includes the ability to check downloaders and uploaders on a torrent.
· PHP 4
What's New in This Release:
· Seeds and Peers checking enabled with gzip support
· Estimated Download Bandwidth added
· Download torrent file from URL added with cut/copy/paste
· Function Parse() added to replace EndDialog
· Drag and Drop enabled
· File selector remains at last folder
· fopen changed to file_get_contents due to performance
· Tested on Linux and changes made
· Numbers on Tracker URLs and File names
· $array['httpseed'] added for webseed
· URLDecode added for remote torrent parsing