Tame My CPU is an interface for cpufreq-set and cpulimit cli applications. One is for setting the CPU frequency (if your hardware supports it) and the other is for setting a limit - in percentage, for applications currently running on the system. Both are used to help the CPU live longer and not heat it self to death.
What's New in This Release:
· add support to kosd (great application)
· added slider control for cpu percentage selection
· added free input text field for applications that are not on the list
· added .desktop file (please change it after you relocate the .kmdr file)
· added icon (png file)
· UI changed.
· added button "reset ulimit" in case it is left running in system's memory after main application is closed. (and "just in case" you need to kill it)