Swat is a todo application manager, written in GTK-Ruby.
Here are some key features of "Swat":
· Manage your todos, add them according to priority and category.
· Move your todos to wish list, when not feeling like working on them.
· libtomboy bindings for global shortcut(Alt-F11).
· Nice stats for number of tasks finished and added.
· All your todos are in a .org file and hence can be managed from Emacs as well.
· System tray integration.
· See completed todos
Alt-F11 : from anywhere, brings the todo window to front.
Esc : to dismiss todo window.
Control-N : to add a todo.
sudo gem install swat
· GTK+ version 2.10.x