Sport session management
SportWatcher is a KDE application, who reads data out of a Garmin GPS-device. It shows the data graphically. SportWatcher can export the data into several formats. This allows other software to import the data.
- read data over USB from a Garmin GPS device
- displays laps as a table
- show a track as a 2D graphic
- optional load a map or satellite image and show it underneath the track
- show altitude and heart rate together in a graphic
- export heart rate data into a Polar compatible HRM file
- export everything about an activity into a Garmin compatible TCX file
- can export tracks as GPX and OSM files. This allows to add tracks to a map like openstreetmap.
- import TCX-files
- units can be set to metric or U.S. statute
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!