Simutrans Starter 2.2.1
A small GUI for the great Simutrans Economic Simulation Game
It supports you to install and configure the game. All pak sets are now supported.
- Install and remove the game.
- Update simulinux or simubase package.
- Install Additional PAK-Files.
- Load saved games.
- Configure the simuconf.tab, cityrules.tab and forstrules.tab.
- Configure the simworld.cfg.
- Configure the video mode (resolution, fullscreen).
- Configure the sound and music settings (on/off, volume)
- Change the Pak-Directory to play other tilesets like the 64x64.
- Make a backup of the saved games directory.
- Make a backup of the screenshot directory.
- Make a backup of the game directory.
- Enable/disable computer players.
- Set some command line options.
- Set your default language for the game
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- ADDED: Simple Drawing Tiles size.
- ADDED: Signals on left side if drive left = yes.
- ADDED: Nickname for network games.
- ADDED: New option for lowest possible income with speedbonus.