Shed is an easy to use hex editor written for unix/linux using ncurses, with a friendly pico-style interface.
- Displays each byte as ascii, hex, decimal, octal and binary.
- Allows changes to be input in all of the above
- Simple Pico-style interface
- Dump to file
- Small memory requirments because file is not loaded into memory
- Can handle files up to 2Gb
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- file type descriptions
- multi-byte editing (press 2 or 4)
- case insensitive search
- better backspace support