San Le's Free Computational Fluid Dynamics 1.2
San Le's Free Computational Fluid Dynamics is a package of scientific software and graphical user interfaces.
· Full range of movement:
· With P-Winston Motion Engine (Real Cool)
· Hot Keys
· Control Panel
· Full Range Of Color Analysis:
· Velocity in X
· Velocity in Y
· Velocity in Z
· Mach Number
· Screen Dump
· Toggle Solid Model or Wire Frame
· Toggle Perspective or Orthographic View
· Toggle Applied Instantaneous Velocity Field
· Toggle Applied Boundary Conditions
· Toggle Axes
· Toggle Cutting Planes to look inside mesh (Real Cool)
· View Before and After Mesh
· Toggle Mesh Transparency
· SS-GUI Technology
· Works as Both Pre-Processor and Post-Processor
· Entirely Built on Mesa, the GNU OpenGL emulator.
What's New in This Release:
· Streamlines were added to go with the pathlines and streaklines.
· The graphics code, fdpost, now has an animation mode which will both display or save the animation for 2D flows.
· You can also run in off-screen mode to create an animation without saving it or watching a real time calculation of the flow.