Samba Console 1.1.31
Samba Console is a web management console for Samba domain controlers.
Samba Console project is developed by IDEALX. You probably already use the smbldap-tools we maintain.
- User account creation and management, with a simple, familiar interface
- Simple group and computer management functions (LIST, CREATE, UPDATE, DELETE)
- Support for Account Operator role : can only create and manage new accounts, can not raise privileges on the domain
- Account policy viewing
- Service management of the OpenLDAP server and the Samba server
- Log visualization of Samba and OpenLDAP services, search and paginate through the logs
- Service monitoring : CPU/IO graphs, directory usage graphs (with RRDTools)
- Customizable password complexity checking (loadable Perl code)
- Standard provisioning of account related resources : home directories, profile directories
- Optionnal site-specific provisioning callbacks (messaging or OpenXchange synchronisation, for example)
- Manage a domain controler without the need for windows tools (NT4 usrmgr.exe or MMC)
- Compatible with the schema and directory structure created by the smbldap-tools