RoboCommish project is a Perl-based Fantasy Football League(s) management suite.
Here are some key features of "RoboCommish":
· automatic weekly game downloads and statistic processing
· independent multi-league scoring
· report generation (text and HTML)
· extreme customizability
The Perl implementation is intended to be OS agnostic -- both Unix/Linux and Windows distributions are available.
What's New in This Release:
· Developed GUI setup wizard to automate league and supporting file generation
· Removed hard-coded season lengths
· Transferred cheesey 1-high Scrollbars to Actual Rollbars, thanks to Graham Barr's nifty FireButton.pm widget.
· Fixed minor playoff reporting format bug
· Added support for remote download of player dbs
· Added proxy support and enhanced http error checking (a bit)
· Created third webpage parser, ROBO_WEBCRWL.pm (and finally cut bait on USA_TODAY).
· Fixed bugs related to the '/' in the XFL NY/NJ teamname
· Added scheduling tool to GUIs
· Created internal 'master roster' array, rather than require first roster to fully specify position list