Qlickr is a QT based uploader for Flickr, the code is easily modifiable to make it work for any other website too.
Batch Uploads, proxy server settings and Saving of Settings are some of the features.
Here are some key features of "Qlickr":
· Drag and Drop Supported.
· Support for Batch Uploads.
· No installation hiccups, you just need to have QT libs(which are there by default in most distros)
· Easy ways to remember settings and loading them everytime(from a simple text file).
· Command Line also provides lots of options. (A full command line version may soon be rolled out).
· HTTP Proxy Server is supported.
What's New in This Release:
· Big Improvement over GUI and small bugfixing