Qlickr is a QT based uploader for Flickr.
Batch Uploads, proxy server settings and Saving of Settings are some of the features.
Here are some key features of "Qlickr":
· Drag and Drop Supported.
· Support for Batch Uploads.
· No installation hiccups, you just need to have QT libs(which are there by default in most distros)
· Easy ways to remember settings and loading them everytime(from a simple text file).
· Command Line also provides lots of options. (A full command line version may soon be rolled out).
· HTTP Proxy Server is supported.
What's New in This Release:
· Big Improvement over GUI and small bugfixing