QTodo project is a todo-list manager made in Qt.
It is designed to be simple but powerful and focused on helping the user to get things actually done.
Here are some key features of "QTodo":
· management of unlimited todo-lists
· seperate view for deadlines
· automatic save on quit
· optional tray-icon
· and more!
0.1 is the first release, but quite stable without any known bugs. It was tested with the latest Qt3 and gcc4.0.2.
1. type "qmake" in the top folder.
2. type "make" in the top folder.
3. become root and type "make install" to install QTodo.
Eventually you should be able to start the program with "qtodo".
What's New in This Release:
· Export dialog
· Improved saving
· Backup functionality
· Improved printing
· Refresh filter button
· Nicer configuration
· Different deadline warning types
· Deadline dialog
· User defined command
· Change of trayicon
· Shortcuts for all important operations
· everything can be handled with the keyboard
· The help dialog shows at least the shortcuts
· You can manually indent items
· You can switch between languages
· currently only English and German
· The todo-menu button can be disabled
· Forked QDateEdit and QTimeEdit to squeeze some
· bugs and achieve maximum integration
· Improved the undo-functionality a lot
· New selection concept, items are now selected, by
· clicking on the head. Copy and cut dialogs are gone.
· A quick deadline overview, when you put the mouse
· over the trayicon
· More fine-grained control over the look of todo-items.
· Valorized many dialogs with icons.
· Select all/Deselect all
· Better deadline dialog
· You can print
· New practical menu on right click
· Dialog goes out of the user's way to make items visible.
· Rewritten timepicker
· Rich-Text support
· link support
· Various bug-fixes