Pocket PC MPlayer Controller 0.1-3
Pocket PC MPlayer Controller is a package that will allow you to use your pocket pc as a remote controller for MPlayer.
MPlayer is a movie player which runs on many operating systems.
· mplayer >= 1.0pre8
· gtk2 >= 2.8.20-1
· gtk2-devel >= 2.8.20-1
· mlocate >= 0.14
Before compiling you must edit the file linux-desktop-server.h and change line 32 to fit to your needs.
line 32 : int PORT=10000; // change to a free TCP port that the server will listen on.
Optional MPlayer Settings:
See line 402 in file linux-desktop-server-threads.h to make adjustments to the mplayer process.
An example compilation script is provided in the server-linux-desktop directory, 'compile.sh'.
This will create the linux server binary 'ldmcs'.
To start the linux desktop server just run ./ldmcs
What's New in This Release:
· It is now possible to connect to an IP address as well as a domain name.
· The memory leak that occurred after repeatable movie list updates has been fixed.
· The scan alert message when performing an update of the movie list has been fixed.
· The MPlayer TCP Port, MPlayer Path, and MPlayer Video Output must now be specified on the command line instead of being hard-coded into the Linux server.
· Initial alpha release of the Windows server.