PlayOnLinux is an open source tool written in Bash, that uses Wine and allows you to install Windows applications and games on Linux.
Wine's aim is to install and run under a Linux distribution software that is designed for Microsoft Windows.
· Python > 2.4
· Wxwindows bindings for Python > 2.6
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Packages page ehanced. Little by little, you will see the real names of the packages, accompanied with icons instead of codenames
· Possibility to overwrite existing installs without causing bugs.
· Enhancement in localisations
· Virtual desktop are now compatible with wine 1.5.16+
· Bug #1486 should be fixed
· Bug #1446 fixed