Pipmak Game Engine 0.2.7
Pipmak Game Engine allows you to make panoramic adventure games.
Pipmak Game Engine uses Lua for scripting, meaning you can make games using a powerful yet easy to learn language. Pipmak is available under the GPL licence. It is currently in a very early stage of developme.
Here are some key features of "Pipmak Game Engine":
· Cross Platform - runs on Mac OSX, Windows, Linux, and possibly other platforms
· Static Image or 360° Panoramic Views - Similar to Myst, Riven and Myst III: Exile
· Powerful Lua Scripting - Easy to learn and use
· Image Patches - Change a part of a view without the need for an entirely new image
· Several Transition Effects - Dissolve, Rotate, Wipe
What's New in This Release:
· Updated to demonstrate some new features of Pipmak 0.2.7: text display, patch rotation.