PHP OpenID Standalone Server functions as a standalone OpenID server and supports Yadis service discovery. The Simple Registration Extension, and admin-controlled or public account creation.
MySQL and the JanRain PHP OpenID library are required.
This server supports:
- The OpenID protocol with Yadis discovery
- Simple registration OpenID extension
- Public and admin-controlled account registration
The server uses MySQL as its storage backend. If you want to use a different backend, please see src/auth.php and src/storage.php for the authentication and storage backend APIs.
· A MySQL server, version 4.x or greater.
· PHP MySQL support
· The JanRain, Inc. PHP OpenID library, version 1.1.0 or greater.
· The Smarty templating system, version 2.6 or later (may work with earlier versions; PLEASE contact us and let us know if it works on yours!)
· PEAR DB (to install, run "pear install db" as root)
· PHP GD extension with FreeType support (this is used to render Captcha images)