PDF Meld 7.0
PDF Meld is a utility that can perform a variety of functions on PDF files.
The end user application is a ready-to-go version of PDF Meld. Install on your Windows box and use the point-and-click interface to modify PDFs. Or, use the standalone executable or incorporate its functionality into your software with the DLL or .NET DLL versions.
PDF Meld can combine PDFs (all or selected pages), overlay PDFs, extract pages, export/import bookmarks and images, embed files, fill-in fields, email and a lot more. Plus, you don't need any other software from Adobe or elsewhere - PDF Meld contains everything necessary. Download a demo and see what you can do with your PDFs!
- Combine multiple PDFs and images into a single PDF file
- Pull pages from a PDF into a new PDF
- Rearrange the pages of a single PDF
- Resize, rotate or move the position of page contents of a single PDF
- Overlay pages from one PDF file onto the pages of a second PDF and set the transparency
- Place all pages on a single page or perform 2-up (booklet) imposition
- Add headers/footers with the overlay feature
- Extract JPEG and TIFF images
- Use images as page borders
- Add bookmarks and annotations
- Highlight or underline text
- Make minor touch-up text and image changes
- Add page numbers, Bates numbering or text (including Unicode) to each page
- Set the document title, subject, author, creator and producer
- Embed fonts
- Fill in and/or insert fillable data fields
- Create new PDFs containing the modified FDF data
- Embed other document files (Excel, Word, MP3, etc.) into PDFs
- Password protect opening of the document
- Prevent printing of the document
- Set low-resolution printing only
- Prevent copying of text/graphics
- Prevent changes to the document
- Prevent changes to form fields and annotations
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!