PCGen is an open source RPG character generator and maintenance application.
PCGen supports any and all d20 roleplaying games · most notably Dungeons and Dragons (3rd Ed., Wizards of the Coast), Star Wars (Lucasfilm Ltd.) and an assortment of others.
Here are some key features of "PCGen":
· Supports scores of d20 games and settings from over a dozen publishers.
· Highly configurable, allowing the GM to add or remove races, classes, feats, and house rules such as unusual class or race restrictions.
· Supports level advancement, with configurable progressions of feats, skills, and ability score bonuses.
· Produces numerous customized character sheets in HTML and PDF format.
· Produces a "party" sheet with information needed by the GM.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Further improvements to source selection
· Allow user to choose sources when loading existing character
· Data Converter improvements