Origo Eclipse Plug-In 1.1
Origo project is an opensource software development platform - use it to host your open- and your closed-source projects!
Origo is the one-stop platform for your project needs. Not only can you use it together with your friends to write code and manage issues, but you also get a wiki page to document your project and for interacting with users and to distribute releases. So what are you waiting for?
What's New in This Release:
· It is now possible to refresh work items manually.
· The Origo commandline client is no longer required.
· The release dialog has been replaced with a more intuitive wizard.
· Usability has improved on the first start or if an invalid user key has been specified.
· The menu structure has slightly changed; the release wizard can be started from the toolbar button or from the File-New-Other menu.
· Preference changes are now applied immediately, and issues are correctly parsed.