Nyagua is a small tool that may help you to manage your home aquarium.
It runs on GNU/Linux but can be easily adapted to others O.S. It has been written in TCL/TK with Visual TCL, that may ensure portability.
It's distributed under GNU GPL v.2 license, for free, as it is, without any warranty implicit and explicit.
Here are some key features of "Nyagua":
· It's possible to store test kits measures and to get medium values, or to plot them, in graphs, for analisis.
· It's possible to store informations about maintenance activity.
· You can store expenses data and to get the relative report.
· It's possible to store devices informations and to get a statistic on power consume.
· You can store fishes common data near Your fishes data and compare them in a compatibility report.
· You can store plants common data near Your plants data and compare them in a compatibility report.
· Pictures of fishes or plants can be uploaded and stored in db.
· All tables can be exported in CVS ASCII format.
· Tcl/Tk (should be already installed in your system)
· SQLite 3.5.6 or higher -> tclsqlite: SQLite is a C library that implements an SQL database engine. A large subset of SQL92 is supported. A complete database is stored in a single disk file.
· tktable 2.9 or higher: Tktable provides a table/matrix widget for Tk programs
· tix 8.4 or higher: Tix, is a Tk Interface eXtension
· gnuplot 4.0 or higher: Gnuplot is a command-line driven, interactive function plotting program
· netpbm-progs package: provides image converters betwen pnm and jpg/bmp/png formats
What's New in This Release:
· Solved some path issues non it's possible to run the program from everywhere not only from it's own dir
· Added About window
· Removed floppy iconed button used for tests
· Renamed README and INSTALL files.
· Added logo in main form
· Moved Help menu on the right
· Defined Image-Converters as parameter
· Refined margins and some aestetich problems
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version changes the main interface (the common base and utilities are now in different tabs).
· It adds Nutrients Composition Calculator, filters to allow data selection, settings for units, settings for custom report .css and a custom report footer, and Units Converter utility.