Nord Modular Editor 0.3 Pre
Nord Modular Editor is an open source editor for Clavia Nord Modular and Micro Modular synthesizers.
Nomad can by started by the following command:
java -jar nomad.jar
Problems related to Nomad can be reported on the nmedit-devel mailing list: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=18303
Please attach a copy of the log file (nomad.log) to your posting if appropriate.
For Micro Modular users:
Since none of us developers has a Micro Modular, we have no change to test the application with this model. If you supply us with feedback about what works and what doesn't we can make the appropriate changes so that the Micro Modular is supported. If you get errors please send the logfile 'nomad.log' on the nmedit-devel mailing list.
Before starting the editor open the file
with a text editor and change the line
< entry key="nordmodular.slots" >4< /entry >
< entry key="nordmodular.slots" >1< /entry >
· Java Runtime Environment 1.5 or later - tested with JRE 6 on Ubuntu 7.10
What's New in This Release:
· embedded file browser
· macros: create tiny template patches which can be inserted into other patches
· module transformation: transform a module into another without loosing parameter values and connections
· randomizer: randomize the parameters of a patch or a set of modules
· arbitrary number of Nord Modular/Micro Modular synthesizers supported