NVClock 0.8 Beta 4
A small utility to overclock NVIDIA video cards.
The original code used in building this application was borrowed from the nvcs application. That code has been extensively reworked in order to make the utility much more user friendly and to make it play nice with current distros and drivers.
- CPUs: X86/X86-64/PPC
- Operating systems: Linux/FreeBSD/Windows
- Low-level Overclocking for all Nvidia cards except for the riva128/riva128zx
- Additional Coolbits overclocking for GeforceFX/6/7 (desktop) cards
- Pipeline modding for Geforce6 cards
- Smartdimmer backlight adjustment for Geforce 6200Go based laptops
- Hardware monitoring (including temperature reading, fanspeed adjustments)
- I2C backend for W83L785R/MAX6659/LM99/F75375S sensors
- Support for internal NV43/NV44/NV47 temperature sensor
- Ability to enable disabled temperature sensors used on NV43/NV44/NV47 boards
- NV-CONTROL backend for adjusting OpenGL/Display settings
- Bios parsing for GeforceFX/6/7 cards
- Card information
- Commandline interface
- GTK2 interface
- Qt interface
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version adds support for the latest GT200 cards from Nvidia and significantly improves functionality for Geforce8/9 hardware.
- First of all, it adds smartdimmer (backlight control) for various Geforce8/9 laptops.
- Second, it gives more accurate temperature information and offers fanspeed adjustment support on Geforce8/9 hardware.
- In addition, it offers many more fixes and small improvements.