Model Railroad System is an application that can help you run your railroad. Download it now and operate your layout, from running trains to working your signals and switches. This software package has support for a network of Bruce Chubb CMR/I USIC, SUSIC, and/or SMINI nodes and/or a network of Lenz's XPressNet DCC nodes.
Software to create switch lists for freight car forwarding and creating timetables for your railroad are included. There is software to help with photographing your trains and to compute the correct value for those pesky dropping resistors for LEDs and/or incandescent lamps.
The Model Railroad System can help you forward freight on your railroad. Download it now and use the Freight Car Forwarder to manage your freight operations. The Freight Car Forwarder is a sophisticated program that keeps your "freight" on the move, from yard to yard, from industry to industry, and town to town. The Freight Car Forwarder also helps you keep track of where your freight cars are and whether they are loaded or empty. It makes sure only the proper sorts are cars are routed to your industries and only as many cars as will fit on the available industrial sidings.
The Model Railroad System can help you create employee time tables for your railroad. Download it now and use the Time Table program to create your time tables. Timetables can be customized with logos, route maps, and rulebook text. LaTeX is used as the formatting system and this allows very for handsome printable Timetables to be created. As an example you can download the LJ and BS timetable.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version fixes a version number problem that seems to have broken many of the Tcl programs.
· It has changed the intermediate version numbering to not use letters.
· Some testing and bugfixes with the XPressNet Code.
· The start of a virtual throttle program.
· The virtual XPressNet throttle is very much in early testing stages.
· A 'simple mode' in the Dispatcher program allows creating simple CTC panels that just throw turnouts using the MRD-2U devices from Azatrax to control NCE's Switch-Its.
· This mode uses canned scriptlets and requires no coding on the part of the user.