Makagiga is a powerful, easy-to-use, cross-platform application for doing a variety of tasks, such as todo listing, feed reading, text editing and simple image editing/viewing.
Plugins are used to implement its various capabilities. It can perform file import/export, backing up files into a zip file, Internet searching (Google, Wikipedia), and more. The interface features custom colors, a tabbed view, and labels and comments for each file or folder.
Here are some key features of "Makagiga":
· To-do manager, notepad
· Widgets (calendar, sticky notes, etc.)
· Portable, versions for GNU/Linux, Windows, ...
· Free and Open Source
· Plugins (image viewer, RSS reader, and more)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This Beta release brings new features, bugfixes, and optimizations, including an improved image viewer, better notification popups, and customizable colors in the notepad editor.
· It is now possible to group all Tasks by category, priority, and other criteria.