Maintainr is a lazy developer utility, to manage in a single place todo-lists and external community.
First to begin to use all "social" features implemented in Maintainr, you need some initial setup.
* Add your project in Maintainr, and set name and priority
* Create a dedicated account on identi.ca for your project, and put username and password in the dedicated configuration panel. Here you find the account for Maintainr
* Register a Google alert with the name of your project, and put the URL in the dedicated entry in settings panel. Here the one for Maintainr
* Create a page on gtk-apps.org about your work, and copy username, password and content ID... you can imagine where. Here the page about Maintainr. Note: release 0.1 don't manage gtk-apps.org at all, probably this step will be more usefull in next future
* Also suggested are an ohloh page and a Facebook page: actually those tools are not in the Maintainr short term todo list, but the platforms are quite usefull to engage and enlarge your community and sooner or later will land as module in this application
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for todo lists
· Support for identi.ca
· Support for Google Alerts