Magic Collection Manager is a collection manager for the collectible cards game Magic: The Gathering. It is written in Java with Netbeans.
Magic Collection Manager is now more than a simple Collection Manager.
An online playing module has been integrated since the 0.5 version.
What's New in This Release:
· A Turkish language translation was added for the Collection manager module.
· Copy and paste between collections was implemented.
· Images may be exported to HTML/XML/XSL.
· New shortcuts and hotkeys were added.
· Collections are opened at startup.
· New "rarity" sorting was added.
· File extensions are now automatically added.
· A problem adding a card to a collection was fixed.
· A problem with run_server.bat was fixed.
· A problem in which cards are imported twice was fixed.
· The run script was fixed.
· Invisible icons in the MagicPlayer module were fixed.