Maarch is an open source, 100% FREE framework for retrieving and archiving large volumes of static documents.
Maarch is ideal for those who are only interested by storing and exploiting image documents, in compliance with Record Management regulations (Sarbanes-Oaxley, ISO-15489). We think that the Open Source philosophy is very well assorted with long term conservation needs.
Maarch is compatible with all relational SQL databases, and is mostly written in PHP 5. Utility modules are written in Visual Basic.
- A robust and archive-oriented architecture:
- An SQL archive-oriented schema (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, and SQL compatible). Click here for a synthetic vision of the data model and elements of conformity
- A set of PHP 5 scripts gathered into objects constituting the main interface of consultation and manual indexing, as well as administration functions
- A mass import, robust and powerful to massively ingest documents (COLD applications) : Maarch AutoImport
- cAn original interface for scanning with the small production scanner Fujitsu ScanSnap! , allowing to make digitalization arranges some by repatriating the images in exchange by Internet
- A utility of export of the file on CD or DVD normalized AFNOR NF Z42-013, completely autonomous.
- A framework and a set of business applications:
- The open source core and its functionalities make it possible to assemble a professional DMS.
- For big organisations, business application come on top of Maarch in order to meet more specific needs.
- There is now several vertical applications running on Maarch framework:
- Post-mail management, SOX-like,
- HR document management,
- Validation workflow,
- Archivistic management.
- Consult the Products section to see how Maarch is used to build operational and efficient business apps !
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New : new UI design
- New : Core components : Actions and Status
- New : module Notes
- New : module Workflow