Lyricue is used to edit/display song lyrics on a second screen/projector for use at singing events such as church services.
With Lyricue you are not restricted to setting everything up before the event as you can add, remove and change songs on the fly.
You can edit a song while it is up on the screen and quickly show your changes (good for when you notice a misspelling or the singers decide to change the words on you).
You can even type up notes directly to the screen or quickly display a bible verse at an instants notice.
- Choice of Fast server or server supporting transitions
- Runs in English, German, French, Dutch or Swedish
- Networkable (ie run interface and server on different machines)
- User access controls
- Multiple Playlists
- Copyright info for songs
- Automatic Page advance
- Duplicate/Delete individual pages in playlist
- Preferences Dialog
- Re-orderable playlist
- Playlist entries to change background
- Can run at configurable resolution
- User-specific configuration/images (or can all refer to global one)
- All songs kept in a database and so screens are dynamically generated, allowing you to easily change the backdrop, font etc without having to change all the songs
- Can automatically create screens for bible verses (KJV included since there are licensing issues with NIV)
- Quick searching for songs
- Playlist shown as collapsable tree so easy to find wanted page
- Can use any image as backdrop (stored in database)
- Can add images to playlist (stored in database)
- Add/Edit/Remove Songs (even while they are being displayed)
- Honourize a song (change 'jesus' to 'Jesus' etc)
- Preview a song as you enter it
- Drag'n'Drop playlist adding
- Searching by song name or the lyrics themselves
- Change Font/Colours of server
- Graphical error reporting
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Major update to lyricue has been released - with a completely re-written projector portion