Liar Liar 0.5.2
LiarLiar is a voice stress analysis tool.
Liar Liar's main purpose is to detect stress in a person's voice. Higher stress levels can be an indication that the person is not being truthful.
· GTK+ version 2.4.x
· old gstreamer version (maybe someone can port it to a newer version)
· IMPORTANT: Upon completion of make install, you will need to manually move the plugins from the ./plugins/.libs directory to the ~/.liarliar/plugins/ directory. This step is not yet automated. It is expected to be automated in the next release.
· Volume slider functionality not yet implemented
· Occassionally the GUI thread will freeze and not update the GUI properly. This is probably due to the way we are updating the GUI from the plugin thread. This bug mainly manifests itself on slower machines.
· When using ESD output, buffer does not fully clear, so you will have to press
the stop button when the audio stream is done.
· Configuration settings are not saved.
· Must manually create the plugins directory (see above).
What's New in This Release:
· This version fixes threading issues on slower machines, and improves the accuracy of the default Microtremor plugin.