Lampp Panel software is a Lampp Control Panel. It's a kommander script written in German on my OpenSuse 10.3.
Try it out Feedback is welcome. I think it must run on every system where kommander and KDE 3.5.x is installed.
· lampp start + stop
· lampp restart
· reload all configs
· lampp securitycheck
· start and stop only apache
· start and stop only mysql
· start and stop only proftpd
· activate or deactivate apache ssl
· check php version or change from 4 to 5 or back
· create a symbolic link for runlevel (Only Suse)
· start yast2 runlevel-editor
· open lampp folder 'bin'
· open lampp folder 'htdocs'
· edit httpd.conf, my.cnf, php.ini, proftpd.conf or config.inc.php
Some links to websites with good stuff.
The script was written completly in German so you have to translate it manualy if you want.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Backupfunction renewed
· You now be asked if you want to backup your lampp (No cancels the backup)
· Fix GUI (On my Suse 11 the GUI doesn't show all panels full sized)
· The kill button under the Suse tab kills serverprocesses two times