An editor program for Java keystore files, licensed under the GPL
KeyStone is an editor program for Java keystore files, licensed under the GPL. The project may help make your life easier if you're working with symmetric cryptography in Java. Otherwise... move along, nothing to see here.
- Create new keystore, edit existing keystore
- Change keystore password
- Randomly generate new secret key
- Add new secret key from preexisting key material
- Update keystore entry's alias
- Change keystore entry password
- Delete keystore entry
- Cut, copy, paste keystore entry between multiple files
- Drag and drop copy between multiple files
- Inspect secret key properties
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!