KXConfig 0.1 Alpha
KXConfig is a utilitty to configure the X server by modyfying xorg.conf file.
- serverLayout name
- mouse & keyboard drivers and some options (advanced options don't work for now), keyboard layout
- video driver & some monitor options (DPMS), gamma values and other are not working
- X screen modes & color depths
- NVidia NoLogo
- NVidia TwinView full options
- NVidia cursor shadow
When you click the "Generate!" button a Save dialog will appear. Save your file and as root copy it to /etc/X11/xorg.conf.
Be careful! This program works fine on my computer, but it doesn't mean it will work on yours. Make a copy of your xorg.conf file before attempting to make any changes.
What's New in This Release:
· XConfig do not delete his temp file (/tmp/x.tmp) on exit.