KSubtitleRipper is a GUI for KDE to rip DVD subtitles. It uses subtitleripper to extract subtitles from .vob files and to create the .srt file, and gocr to convert subtitle images to text.
Here are some key features of "KSubtitleRipper":
· DVD subtitles extraction from .vob and .sub files to srt format.
· Ask for characters which gocr can't recognize, and show which are the characters in an image of the subtitle.
· Spell checking.
· Show an image of each subtitle and the text to correct it.
· Selection of filling colour index and preview of extracted subtitles.
· Selection of subtitles language.
· Optional conversion to DOS format.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix bug #2501
· Add minimum sizes to some dialogs