KScriptPanel is a tool for managing Kommander scripts. The project shows all kmdr scripts from a given directory and the user can choose between several options like open with kmdr-editor, execute or open with kdesu.
There are some helping applications for kmdr-script developers included too.
- Klinco (Collection of Kommander related weblinks)
- Komaire (A mailinglist reader for the Kommander mailinglist)
- KSetupMaker (Tool for creating a installer for Kommander scripts)
- SCshot (Screenshot maker)
- Widget Reference (A reference for the Kommander widgets)