KPersonalTrainer was developed to keep track of data collected by a heart rate monitor like the Polar Watches.
When you have added an exercise information is saved in a file and presented in a table. A calender is shown to give you an overview of the finished exercises.
KPersonalTrainer also has an option, Weekly Reports, where you can keep track of your progress.
This first version of the KPersonalTrainer has all the basic functions, and more advanced functions are planned for future releases, for example show diagrams of different data.
Please send me any ideas of improvment or problems you might have.
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system. If you're using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type `sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute `configure' itself.
Running `configure' takes a while. While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.
4. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed bug when editing or deleting a non existent exercise