KFreeDB is a KDE interface to the FreeDB CD information database.
It is one of the very few applications that supports submitting by HTTP protocol.
· A recent C++ compiler (e.g. g++ 2.95 or g++ 3.2)
· Qt 3.x
· KDE 3.x (developed under 3.2.x)
KFreeDB includes autoconf/automake stuff, so it should only be necessary to run the usual:
On machines where KDEDIRS is not set correctly you may have to either set it to your actual KDE directories or run ./configure --prefix=/path/to/kde/base
Here are some key features of "KFreeDB":
· Query FreeDB database (by HTTP)
· Submit entries to FreeDB database (by HTTP)
· Resubmit entries to FreeDB database
· Initial support for inexact/multiple disc matches