KDigest is a program to check and create digest files like MD5SUMS or SFVs.
Here are some key features of "KDigest":
· Supported digests: SFV (CRC32) and MD5SUM.
· Navigation through GUI to the digestfile to check, with a little list of the files' data read from the digest file and the actual digest of the file.
· Check of a digest file, to know if all the files are valid or not (using the -s switch for SFV files and -m switch for MD5SUM files).
· MimeTypes text/x-sfv and text/x-md5sum are registered to the files.
· A 'Check' action is added to the above types to check the validation from Konqueror
What's New in This Release:
· Moved to KDirOperator instead of KFileIconView, so I don't need to write all the code to browse the directories. I only need to fix some problems with the two branches.
· Added support for writing of SFV and MD5SUM files.
· Fixed a warning which were trown during build process.
· Removed need of .ui file, all the ui is created in the kdigestwidget.cpp|h unit.