KD Gantt 1.1.0
KD Gantt is Klar lvdalens Datakonsult AB's package for creating Gantt charts in Qt applications.
Since all configuration settings have reasonable defaults you can usually get by with setting only a handful of parameters and relying on the defaults for the rest.
A Gantt chart is a horizontal bar chart used to schedule and track different tasks in, for example, a software project or a calendar. It is constructed with a horizontal axis showing the timeline, that can be divided into several smaller parts, such as hours, days, weeks, etc.
A Gantt chart also has a vertical axis containing the different tasks. These tasks can be subitems to other tasks or simply stand-alone tasks.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed "Drag and Drop" on Windows.
· Fixed minor problems, for layout and time-header.
· KD Gantt can now handle several thousand task items in Calendar Mode.
· The creation of task items is much faster and consume now 30% less memory.
· Opening calendars with task items in the list view is much faster.
· and more ...