KD�Gantt is Klar�lvdalens Datakonsult AB's package for creating Gantt charts in Qt applications. It features a large number of configuration options to tailor the Gantt charts to your needs.
Since all configuration settings have reasonable defaults you can usually get by with setting only a handful of parameters and relying on the defaults for the rest.
A Gantt chart is a horizontal bar chart used to schedule and track different tasks in, for example, a software project or a calendar. It is constructed with a horizontal axis showing the timeline, that can be divided into several smaller parts, such as hours, days, weeks, etc.
A Gantt chart also has a vertical axis containing the different tasks. These tasks can be subitems to other tasks or simply stand-alone tasks.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed "Drag and Drop" on Windows.
· Fixed minor problems, for layout and time-header.
· KD Gantt can now handle several thousand task items in Calendar Mode.
· The creation of task items is much faster and consume now 30% less memory.
· Opening calendars with task items in the list view is much faster.
· and more ...