Jradmin is a GTK-Perl frontend to system management.
Latest version of:
What's New in This Release:
· Many bug fixes to correct ducumentation issues.
· incremented version number to adequately show progress of the application.Everyone that uses jradmin had thought that the version number was not actually fair to the application and that it should be a higher number due to its functionality. I have finally decided to correct my versioning issues for this release.
· Additional default Documentation steps were added to the base.
· Increased some timeout values for support slower networks.
· An SCP issue was introduced in 0.2.9 for the Documentation process. This has been fixed
· with this release.