Jopen is a Unix little program that provides execution of an action for any kind of file according to a list of rules.
It features Firefox, Nautilus, and Amule integration, complete freedom to write your own rules (use any bash command as a condition), updating executables that are unavailable automatically, Just edit (for editing a file instead of viewing), the ability to choose an alternate application, and an interface program to edit rules.
Here are some key features of "Jopen":
· Firefox, Nautilus, Amule integration. (See here)
· Complete freedom to write your own rules. You can put any bash command as condition.
· Update the executables that are unavailable automatically
· Just edit, for edit file instead of viewing
· User can choose alternative application
· Edit the rules by interface program
What's New in This Release:
· Xdialog interface support.
· Smarter ways of discovering the correct program.
· Several bugfixes.