Jbookshelf 20121231 Beta
A virtual Bookcase
Jbookshelf is a virtual Bookcase that can track any changes and shows the aspect of your libraries. By now it is in beta stage, but you can try it to see what you can do (also new features are queued). It need only the Java runtime environment(JRE).
- It is all java based, you can run it everywhere you have a java virtual machine!
- Add books and generic objects
- Remove books
- Modify books and objects properties
- Do a search based on title(up to 1000 results)
- Change position to your books to emulate your bookcases
- Store up to 1000 books in each shelf, up to 1000 shelf in each bookcase and up to 1000 bookcases
- Multilanguage (today english and italian)
- It remind you if you own a book and where it is