JasperStarter was created as an open source and Command Line-based launcher for JasperReports.
JasperStarter is a tool that allows you to run any JasperReport that requires a JDBC datasource / empty datasource.
NOTE: The JDBC driver(s) needs to be copied into the ./jdbc directory of the installation or you can provide the --jdbc-dir option to point to another directory.
Here are some key features of "JasperStarter":
· Execute reports that need runtime parameters
· Optionally show printer dialog to choose printer
· Export to file
· Integrate in non Java applications (PHP, Python)
· Print directly to system default or given printer
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
· A JDBC driver for your database
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version includes the JasperReports library 5.1.2.