Accessible and useful JasperReports launcher
JasperStarter is a tool that allows you to run any JasperReport that requires a JDBC datasource / empty datasource.
NOTE: The JDBC driver(s) needs to be copied into the ./jdbc directory of the installation or you can provide the --jdbc-dir option to point to another directory.
- Execute reports that need runtime parameters
- Optionally show printer dialog to choose printer
- Export to file
- Integrate in non Java applications (PHP, Python)
- Print directly to system default or given printer
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.4.2
- This version fixed a problem where the "jasperstarter params" command gave no useful result if param had no description.