Jagacy project is a 3270 screen-scraping library written entirely in Java. It also includes a special 3270 emulator designed to help create screen-scraping applications. Jagacy is easier to use and more intuitive than HLLAPI. It excels in creating screen-scraping applications reliably and quickly.
Jagacy supports TN3270E, structured fields, and configurable codepages. It allows screen scraping by cursor position, coordinates, and fields. It provides the ability to display a window while the screen-scraping application is running, to view its results.
Benefits of the Full Version:
· Fully-enabled version of the product.
· Free technical support by e-mail.
· Free patches and minor updates.
· Java 1.3.1 or higher.
What's New in This Release:
· A problem with opening SSL followed by non-SSL connections has been fixed.
· The system property jagacy.class.path has been added for reading properties files.
· A problem with SSL on Linux has been fixed.
· The getenv() Exception for Java versions previous to 1.5.0. 5 is ignored.
· The documentation has been updated.
· Installation issues have been corrected.