JSurveyLib stands for Java Survey Library.
What's New in This Release:
· More i18n support (a < strings > tag has been added).
· SurveyMenu has been added (you can read more about it in the Configuration Guide), which can add a File and/or View menu to your survey.
· You can configure your survey to "saveToFileOnFinish", so the user is forced to save to a file when he clicks the finish button.
· fileChoosers now have an attribute called openTo.
· The fileChooser will always open to this directory.
· The save file chooser now acts a lot like MS Word's save file chooser.