JPPF is an open source Grid Computing platform written in Java that makes it easy to run applications in parallel, and speed up their execution by orders of magnitude. Write once, deploy once, execute everywhere!
Here are some key features of "JPPF":
· A JPPF grid can be up and running in minutes
· Simple programming model that abstracts the complexity of distributed and parallel processing
· Highly scalable, distributed framework for the parallel execution of cpu-intensive tasks
· Seamless integration with leading J2EE application servers
· Graphical and programmatic tools for fine-grained monitoring and administration
· Fault-tolerance and self-repair capabilities ensure the highest level of service and reliability
· A set of fully documented sample applications of JPPF to real-life problems
· JPPF@Home screensaver leverages idle enterprise resources
· Runs on any platform that supports Java
· Very flexible and business-friendly open source licensing
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version brings a few bugfixes and performance improvements.