JMXTERM (short from JMX Terminal) is a command line based interactive JMX client. It's a command line version of jconsole. It's designed to allow user to access JMX from command line without graphical environment. In another word, it's a command line based jconsole.
JMXTERM is an open source Java project under CyclopsGroup.org.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version fixed following bugs...
· 319375: NullPointerException from jline in windows
· 319064: Can not input empty string for "set" or "run"
· 319068: Cannot reopen connection after unexpected exit
· 319066: Jmxterm can't build on Mac OS X
· 320535: Both wiki and jmxterm project website looks strange in IE