An ergometer software
At the moment JErgometer supports only ergometers of the manufacturer Kettler. For other manufacturers we need to write a driver first. The following list of devices is known to work with JErgometer:
- Kettler AX1
If you know more ergometers that are compatible to JErgometer please let me know.
- define your own training programs (pulse-driven or power-driven)
- record and save your training sessions
- view old sessions and compare them with new training sessions using graph that shows your training progress over time
- manage user accounts for separating training sessions of different persons
- run JErgometer on different platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac) -> (tested on Ubuntu Linux 32 and 64 bit, Windows XP 32 bit)
- multi-language support (at least English and German at this time)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- towards feature #168: pulse after session can be recorded
- implemented feature #177: extend timeline automatically when reaching end of traning program
- implemented issue #176: add a menu for managing programs
- implemented issue #178: save and restore last window position and size