JDiskReport enables you to understand how much space the files and directories consume on your disk drives, and it helps you find obsolete files and folders.
JDiskReport analyses your disk drives and collects several statistics which you can view as overview charts and details tables.
This is ad- and nag-free uncrippled binary multi-platform software that is free of charge and that never expires.
Here are some key features of "JDiskReport":
· The size views quickly show you how much space the files and folders consume on your disk drives. The size pie chart is probably the best to find monster files and folders. You can switch to the table view and toggle the display of files to get more detailed information about a folder.
Top 100 Lists
· These tables show the list of 100 largest files, least recently modified files, and most recently files. This is a good place to find large and obsolete files.
· The size distribution views help you to learn more about the different file sizes that exists on your disk drives. Look at these views to check whether the size distribution is what you expected it to be.
· If you are in 'Show file size' mode, you can see how much space is consumed by large, medium sized, and small files. In 'Show number of files' mode, you see how many files are large, of medium size, and small.
· The modification distribution views provide you with information about when how much space and how many files have been modified.
· The type distribution statistics are collected from the file extensions that exist on the analysed file tree. You can see which file type consumes space and how many files of a given file type you have.
· Java 1.4.2 or later