JDash is a Java based SSM/OBD-II Visual Dashboard interface for Subarus.
JDash is an open source project giving people a visual dashboard of their cars sensors. JDash started as a Subaru Specific interface, but has grown to support other vehicles as well. JDash was intended for the In-Car PC audience. But JDash can easily be used for ECU logging and even simple tuning. JDash isn't perfect yet.. but it's getting close!
- Complete Graphical visual interface to your cars ECU
- Written in 100% Java (Except for the native libRXTX interface)
- Runs on Linux / Windows and should work on a Mac (untested on Mac)
- Supports Subaru Select Monitor Protocol (SSM) on the Tactrix cable
- Support for ELM 323/327 OBD-II module
- 100% Skinnable interface.
- Customizable ECU value mappings
- Skinable Analog Gauges with High / Low indicators
- Skinable Digital Gauges
- Skinable LED Gauges with High / Low Indicators
- Skinable Line Graph Gauges with High / Low Indicators
- High / Low gauge needles with reset buttons
- Play sounds in response to ECU values, like Redline or high temp.
- Data Logging and Log Playback to and from a Database.
- Data Log export to Excel.
- GPL Open Source
- Very Modular Design allowing easy customization of Skins and ECU Monitors though changing of config files.
- Display Check Engine Light Codes
- Reset Check Engine Light (on some supported interfaces).
- Reset ECU (on some supported interfaces).
- Automatic Installer