Hwrt is a Hypertext Web Replication Tool. It has rudimentary support for Apache MultiViews and access files; it cleans up stale files in local and remote targets; and it generates plain-text sitemaps that you can submit to Google.
Hwrt tries to rely only on bare shell essentials for its core functionality and should run on minimal installations.
Here are some key features of "Hwrt":
· support for per-site configuration;
· rudimentary support for (language- and format-) MultiViews;
· rudimentary support for Apache access files;1
· automatic cleanup of stale files in your public web directory;
· automatic page-set upload using Rsync and Ssh;
· support for so-called verification files; and
· support for plain-text sitemaps, which you can submit to Google or to Yahoo.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A bug was fixed that prevented normal program start on fresh installs with no cache directory.
· All features of the program are now known to work on Mac OS X as long as all corresponding dependencies (bash, coreutils, sed, rsync, and SSH) are satisfied.